It’s been a while since I updated the blog. I’ve been working on 11477 every weekend though!
What’s happened? Well here’s a little list:
– recoated the chassis
– fitted new trunk release cable (use bicycle brake cable! They are perfect)
– fitted new steering gaitors (pain in the backside!)
– fitted new suspension mount bushes and washers
– fitted new horns (beep beep)
– fitted LED rear lights, markers and front sidelights
– fitted a neat battery cut-off behind the passenger seat
– refitted the wheels !
Here’s a few videos.